zerodha account opening documents
- DOCUMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO OPEN ZERODHA DEMAT ACCOUNT.
- AADHAR CARD. ( if you don’t want to use AADHAR DETAILS then you can opt for offline mode )
- Photocopy of Pan Card.
- Mobile Number must be linked to your account. (REQUIRED FOR RECEIVING OTP).
( QUICK NOTE – To complete e-sign procedure, Customers need to authenticate it with an OTP. If mobile number is not linked to AADHAR CARD then process will not be completed.)
- Bank statement/Passbook/Cancelled cheque front page of your bank account – Make sure if customer’s cheque is not personalized then the bank statement you upload should have both the IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If not then your application will be rejected.
- Signature –Photo or signature’s scanned copy will be required.
- Income proof is only mandatory only if you are wishing to trade in Future and options.
b. Income Tax Return Acknowledgment
c. 6-month Bank statement
d. Latest salary slip
e. Demat holding statement, or
f. Networth certificate from a CA
(Note- These documents are only for resident individual account)- NRI
If you want to open an account. CLICK HERE.